Spedition Buck - Liquid Food Logistics
Food logistics by people for people
Transport of juice, glucose and beverage compounds
Tel: +49 (0) 4751-90950-15
Mobil:+49 (0) 176-1529 1022
Our vehicle fleet
We only use vehicles that comply with the Euro 6 standards. All tractor units are equipped with telematics.
The equipment of our over 100 tank trucks as one-, two-, three- and four-chamber vehicles set the benchmark for quality, safety and food hygiene in Europe. There are regular internal and external tank inspections, the controls are carried out by TüV and DEKRA in Germany.
Our highly insulated Feldbinder tank semi-trailers feature the following equipment:
- Multi-chamber design with separate rear outlets and stainless steel butterfly valve
- Vacuum sterile filter system with at least two filters
- Pressure tank with 2 bar operating pressure and check valve, overpressure valve for compressor discharge
- Electric, frequency-controlled rotary pump
- 2x6-metre food hose; 6-metre glucose hose
- All adapters and connectors commonly in use in Europe, including French-type connectors
- Disinfection bath for connectors
- Electronic adapters
- Sample-taking tap
- Seal holders on all fittings and openings
- Loading of all tanker vehicles sterile and low-germ, if required
Quality – We measure up
Our guiding principle includes the highest demands on quality combined with totally efficient working processes.
We have had this corporate philosophy verified: The staff have been trained in all relevant working processes and have been certified “Higher Level” under the IFS Food Standard.
We are currently the only transport services provider in Europe certified by SGF.